Gadget Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RotSoL Character Sign-Up Page

2 posters

Go down

RotSoL Character Sign-Up Page Empty RotSoL Character Sign-Up Page

Post by Kelly O'Neill Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:33 pm

Welcome to the character submission thread for the new fanfic "Return of the Society of Light"!
While you are here, we would like to inform you of a few things:

1. Unlike exowolf, creator of RotEI and co-creator of RotAM, I run a tight ship. Your character might not be what I'm looking for, and therefore might not be accepted.
I'm not trying to discourage you from submitting a character. In fact, I WANT you to make a character for me!
I just want you to do as good as a job on it as possible.

2. I may have to make some modifications to your character to fit him/her/it into the story.
It might be the character's deck is too cliche....
It might be the character seems a bit OPed....
It might be the character is a bit out of place....
It even might be that lugia and I just outright despise your character with every fiber of our being! (not likely, but it could happen...)
So we might have to tweak him/her/it so he/she/it can stay.

3. Please follow the outline!
I like people that fill out my outlines.
It gives me a warm, happy feeling inside...
No, not THAT kind of happy feeling.
But I do like the sight of an orderly character sheet.
So just fill it our correctly.
And erase the stuff on parentheses.
Please!

And last, but not least.
4. Please stick to the plot summary!
If your character is Sauron's drinking buddy who happens to like a children's card game, that's great!
If she's a distant relative of some character who wants nonspecific revenge, that's great too!
If it's a puppy, that's awesome! (Just keep it away from Kaiba when he smiles.)
BUT THEY AREN'T WELCOME HERE!!!
Just stick to the summary.

FYI.
lugia and I will be posting our own characters as well, so don't send us stuff about the main characters.
These are all going to be side characters.
SIDE.
CHARACTERS.
(And maybe the occasional villain-of-the-week...meh...)
Don't cry or complain about this, but it's just policy.
But please, your ideas for characters would be wonderful.
Don't let my ranting and raving deter you from building the character of your dreams!
Just follow my rules, and we'll get along fine!

P.S.
Here's the outline (finally!):

Username:
Character Name:
Personal Stats (Age, Gender, Race, Nationality, Physical Traits, Personality, etc. Pictures help too.):
Bio (Short, but gives us enough of a start to work with.):
Faction (Alliance, United Nations, Society, or Other. Choose one. Choose wisely.):
Duel Disk/Duel Runner (Select one or the other, or both, and give a description on what it looks like, or a picture.):
Deck Type (Nothing cliche or meta. Custom cards are a plus, but give us a link.):
Key Cards (The best cards in your character's deck. Here's a good place to put any custom card links):

And remember to take out those parentheses when creating your character!

I will use the main characters as examples.

Username: YRPOtaku169 and lugia61617
Character Name: Ami Apollo Atlas
Personal Stats: 17 years old; Female; Caucasian; New Dominoan; Blood-red hair and sky-blue eyes, and looks like what would happen if you mixed Izumi Fudo with Asuka Soryu from Evangelion; Very tomboyish and feisty, likes to duel first, ask questions later, and hates her twin sister.
Bio: The hot-headed side of the Atlas twins, Ami always charges headlong into a conflict, despite the protests of her twin sister and older brother. She used to live a sheltered life with her mother and father in Rio until Casey Trojan and Nicole Worm kidnapped her parents, sent her to an older brother she never knew existed, and found out that most of her life is a lie. She now uses the powerful new deck she has received to kick butt.
Faction: Alliance
Duel Disk/Duel Runner: A red Duel Disk with blue and orange sections similar to Yusei's Duel Disk. Her Duel Runner is a red variant of Yusei's first Duel Runner.
Deck Type: Cyber Warrior/Cyber Varia Deck
Key Cards: Cyber Dragon, Cyber Data Warrior, Cyber Defense Warrior, Cyber Research Warrior, Cyber Connect Warrior, Cyber Vaccine Warrior, Cyber Virus Warrior, Cyber Varia Dragon
(Link coming soon!)

Character Name: Yumi Artemis Atlas
Personal Stats: 17 years old; Female; Caucasian; New Dominoan; Sky-blue hair and blood-red eyes, and looks like what would happen if you mixed Yuki Fudo with Rei Ayanami from Evangelion; Very calm and collective, yet shy, a bit nerdy, and hates her twin sister.
Bio: The level-headed side of the Atlas twins, you can find Yumi doing one of three things: reading a book, surfing the 'Net, and dueling. She used to live a sheltered life with her mother and father in Rio until Casey Trojan and Nicole Worm kidnapped her parents, sent her to an older brother she never knew existed, and found out that most of her life is a lie. She now uses the powerful new deck she has received to defend herself.
Faction: Alliance
Duel Disk/Duel Runner: A blue Duel Disk with white and grey sections similar to Yusei's Duel Disk. Her Duel Runner is a blue variant of Yusei's first Duel Runner.
Deck Type: Cyber Warrior/Cyber Varia Deck
Key Cards: Cyber Dragon, Cyber Data Warrior, Cyber Defense Warrior, Cyber Research Warrior, Cyber Connect Warrior, Cyber Vaccine Warrior, Cyber Virus Warrior, Cyber Varia Dragon
(Link coming soon!)

Character Name: Damian Atlas, Junior
Personal Stats: 22; Male; Caucasian; New Dominoan; Black hair and purple eyes, with a bit of tan, and clothed in racing gear when Turbo Dueling, and in a Hawaiian shirt ,jean-shorts, and his "b****in 'shades" when he isn't; very laid-back and relaxed, but can become composed quickly, and is the voice of reason among the trio.
Bio: Damian Atlas, Junior, was never what his parents wanted. The "black sheep" of something that was never really a family, he has no special talent other than a few tweaks in his genes to give him an edge in the Pro Turbo Dueling circuit. He was living the high life, not caring about his wacko parents, until his twin nieces showed up on his doorstep with a recording from his parents, who urged him to save them by unlocking Ami and Yumi's "true potential".
To do that, Damian might have to go back to New Domino to see Grandma and both Aunt Vickys.
He hate road trips.
Especially when almost everyone is trying to kill him.
Faction: Other (for now)
Duel Disk/Duel Runner: A black and gold variant of his paternal grandfather's Duel Disk, as well as a black and gold replica of his maternal grandmother's Duel Runner.
Deck Type: Level Deck
Key Cards: Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV11, Armed Dragon LV10, Masked Knight LV10, Allure Queen LV10, Dark Mimic LV6, Dark Lucious LV11, Mystic Swordsman LV9, LV Booster #1, LV Booster #2
(Link coming soon!)

More characters are on the YCM Character Sign-Up Page.

Thanks!
Y-Tak
Kelly O'Neill
Kelly O'Neill
Student

Duel Points (DPs) : 26615

Character sheet
Full Name: Kelly O'Neill

Back to top Go down

RotSoL Character Sign-Up Page Empty Re: RotSoL Character Sign-Up Page

Post by Rey Rasvateil Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:36 pm

Hi, YPRO. Long time no see.

I'm Rucario.

Say, can you add my character (Protheus) to your fanfic?

Can you also add my character to the one in YCM?

Username: Rucario
Character Name: Protheus
Personal Stats (Age, Gender, Race, Nationality, Physical Traits, Personality, etc. Pictures help too.): Age Unknown, Race Immortal, Nationality Egyptian, Physical Traits What?, Personality See RotEI and RotAM
Appearance: See RotEI and RotAM
Bio: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-129326-post-2509420.html?highlight=Protheus#pid2509420
Faction: Other
Duel Disk/Duel Runner: See RotAM and RotEI
Deck Type: Dark Ones
Key Cards: Dark One Apocalypse

I'm working on the Dark Ones, wait a second.
Rey Rasvateil
Rey Rasvateil
Director

Duel Points (DPs) : 26915

Character sheet
Full Name: Rey Rasvateil

https://gadget-duel-academy.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly O'Neill Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:53 pm

Got it.
Good to hear from you, Ruc.
Ace quit YCM a few weeks ago.
Sad
Kelly O'Neill
Kelly O'Neill
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rey Rasvateil Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:09 pm

Wouldn't that leave plot-holes?
Rey Rasvateil
Rey Rasvateil
Director

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rey Rasvateil Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:06 pm

These are some of my Dark One monsters

Dark One - 1st Truth
Warrior / ATK 2000 / DEF 0 / Level 6
This card can be special summoned from your hand when your opponent controls a face-down monster. When this card is special summoned this way, search your deck for a "Dark One - 2nd Truth" and special summon it.

Dark One - 2nd Truth
Warrior / ATK 1800 / DEF 0 / Level 4
When this card is special summoned by the effect of "Dark One - 1st Truth" and your Spell/Trap Zone is empty, search your deck for a "Dark One - 2nd Truth" and special summon it.

Dark One - 3rd Truth
Warrior / ATK 1600 / DEF 0 / Level 4
When this card is special summoned by the effect of "Dark One - 2nd Truth" and your opponent has more than 2 Spell or Trap cards in his/her Spell/Trap Zone, search your deck for a "Dark One - 3nd Truth" and special summon it.

Dark One - 4th Truth
Warrior / ATK 1400 / DEF 0 / Level 4
This card cannot be sent to the graveyard.

Dark One - 5th Truth
Warrior / ATK 2200 / DEF 0 / Level 6
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be special summoned from your Hand when you control 4 "Truth" Monsters with different names on your side of the field by by this card's effect. When this card is removed from play, special summon this card.

Dark One - Exact Omicron
Fiend / ATK 4000 / DEF 4000 / Level 10
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be special summoned from your Hand by removing from play 5 "Dark One" Monsters you control with different names. This card is unaffected by card effect except this card's effect. If you do not control a "Dark One" monster, destroy this card.

Immortal Protheus
Warrior / ATK 1000 / DEF 0 / Level 6
This card cannot be destroyed. Each time a trap card is activated, draw 1 card from your deck.

Dark One - Alpha Omega
Fiend / Level -12 / DARK / ATK 0 / DEF 0
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Dark One - Omega Thanatos" or "Dark One - Alpha Akribis". The original ATK and DEF of this card is determined by the Number of Cards on the Field x500. This card cannot be sent to the graveyard. When a card is sent to the graveyard, inflict 500 LP to the owner of that card. These effects cannot be negated or ignored.

Dark One - Omega
Fiend / Level 4 / DARK / ATK 0 / DEF 0
Whenever a card is sent to the graveyard, place 1 Omega Counter on this card. By removing 10 Omega Counters from this card, send this card to the graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Dark One - Omega Thanatos" from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard. If you control a "Dark One - Alpha" while this card is face-up on the field, this card cannot be destroyed.

Dark One - Omega Thanatos
Fiend / Level 10 / DARK / ATK 0 / DEF 0
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Dark One - Omega". Whenever a card is sent to the graveyard, place 1 Omega Counter on this card. By removing 30 Omega Counters from this card, send this card to the graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Dark One - Alpha Omega" from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

Dark One - Alpha
Fiend / Level 4 / DARK / ATK 0 / DEF 0
Whenever a card is sent to the graveyard place 1 Omega Counter on a "Dark One - Omega" you control. When there are 20 or more cards in either player's graveyard, send this card to the graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Dark One - Alpha Akribis" from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

Dark One - Alpha Akribis
Fiend / Level 10 / DARK / ATK 0 / DEF 0
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Dark One - Omega". Whenever a card is sent to the graveyard, place 1 Omega Counter on a "Dark One" monster you control. By removing 30 Omega Counters from the field, send this card to the graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Dark One - Alpha Omega" from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

Dark One - Zetharus
Warrior / Level 12 / DARK / ATK 2000 / DEF 2000 / Synchro
1 Dark Tuner + 1 or more "Dark One" Non-Tuner Monster(s)
Once per turn, you can select 1 monster on the Field. Treat it's Attribute as DARK, treat it as a Dark Tuner, and that monster's original level is multiplied by -1.

Dark One - Omicron
Spellcaster / Level 4 / DARK / ATK 1800 / DEF 2800 / Tuner / Dark Tuner
If this card is used for a Synchro Summon, destroy 1 card on the field. If this card is used for a Dark Synchro Summon, destroy 2 cards on the field. This card can be treated as a non-Tuner monster.

Dark One - Death Angel
Fairy / Level -0 / DARK / ATK 2500 / DEF 2000 / Dark Synchro
1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner monster
If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. If this card is in your Graveyard after being destroyed by battle, and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card in face-up Defense Position. At the end of the Battle Phase, destroy all monsters that attacked this card.
Rey Rasvateil
Rey Rasvateil
Director

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly O'Neill Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:07 pm

Done.
Kelly O'Neill
Kelly O'Neill
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rey Rasvateil Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:17 am

RotAM ended successfully! With a plot hole of what happened to Protheus! I guess I can only say after Protheus said his words, he simply disappeared. Never to be seen again until very shortly before RotSoL.

>_<
I missed....a successful RP.....

Dealer is gone. And I wish I was unbanned already. I have to wait until February. Darn it.
Rey Rasvateil
Rey Rasvateil
Director

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly O'Neill Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:13 pm

It's OK...
Kelly O'Neill
Kelly O'Neill
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rey Rasvateil Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:00 am

Can I at least say my Epilogue for my character on the RotAM?
Rey Rasvateil
Rey Rasvateil
Director

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly O'Neill Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:23 pm

Oh yeah...
I forgot...
I cancelled it.
Sorry!
Kelly O'Neill
Kelly O'Neill
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rey Rasvateil Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:24 am

I know. I checked on YCM. I'm kinda getting bored.........
Rey Rasvateil
Rey Rasvateil
Director

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down