Gadget Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ADV][MIXED] Ultimate Darkness

Go down

[ADV][MIXED] Ultimate Darkness Empty [ADV][MIXED] Ultimate Darkness

Post by Rey Rasvateil Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:19 am

This is a nearly ultimate deck but it's easily stopped with Mirror Force. Even though I put Trap Jammer in the deck.

I designed this to easily swarm other decks and make use of 'Ultimate Cards'. There are many ways to do this so I'll separate the ways.

Way 1: Simple. Use Card Destruction to discard your 5 Dark World Monsters (3 Golds and 2 Silvas) and then special summon them. You have just swarmed the field and still have 5 cards in your Hand. Now you can either tribute 3 of your Dark World for Obelisk and then blast the opponent and can still tribute the other 2 to destroy your opponent's cards OR you can just go attack with all your above-2000 ATK monsters and win that way although Mirror Force might say hi.

Note: Archfiend Soldier and Zure, Knight of Dark World are only used for food or to destroy weak monsters or become invincible with Shunoros.

Way 2: Other than going berserk with the above step, you can make the opponent suffer. Send Archfiend Soldier to either attack weak monsters or something. And keep attacking weak monsters so long as your monster doesn't die or get tributed. Just wait for your opponent to summon a strong monster and declare an attack against yours. But instead of sitting and letting your monster die, you can send it and a Dark World monster from your hand to the grave to summon Darkness Neosphere and either special summon the Dark World you discarded or if you discarded Broww, you can draw a card, or if you discarded Gren, destroy your opponent's face-down so you can get rid of the chances of Mirror Force. You have a nearly-invincible card on the field but you might think it's not enough. So when your opponent summons a strong monster in ATK mode (If it's in defense, just change it to attack with Stop Defense), commit suicide and summon Archfiend Soldier and attack it making your monster die. But this won't go in vain because now you can summon the last of your trumps; Orichalcos Shunoros. However it's weak right now with less than 1000 ATK but I didn't put Ojama Trio in the deck for nothing. Activate it which would make you increase your Shunoros's ATK by 3000 and then you have 2 nearly-invincible monsters and because of Shunoros, your Level 4 monsters are immune to effects. But all this can still be interrupted with a simple mirror force which is sad after all that effort.

When I think about it, I can't decide which one is better. To swarm with strong monsters? To make Obelisk Torment? Or to summon 2 nearly-invincible monster? I can't decide.

Monsters:
x1 Obelisk the Tormentor (Effect)
x1 Darkness Neosphere
x1 Orichalcos Shunoros
x3 Archfiend Soldier
x3 Sillva, Warlord of Dark World
x3 Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World
x3 Broww, Huntsman of Dark World
x3 Zure, Knight of Dark World
x1 Renge, Gatekeeper of Dark World

Spells:
x3 Card Destruction